Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cosplay that I love

I love cosplay and costuming. I do . I am fascinated with it. I have yet to create one really great cosutme and I am hoping that this year is my year. So before I get started on costumes i wanted to take a look at some of the best ones i have found:
First let's look at my favorite pirate, The Scarlett Harlott. She is an epic cosplayer of pirate, pinup, mermaid, and renfest fashion. Her costumes are all designed by her and they are amazing. I would love to be on her level someday.

Next is Tiffany from free radish designs , she not only makes her own costumes but she really envelopes her characters.

And now some random cosplays that I just love. I found all of these via google.

Female Ghostbusters rock!


Great Soul eater cosplay:

Everything I love in one cosplay group, zombies+disney= epic:


Super cute fairy cosplay, Twig the fairy:

I love everything about this one:
Twi'lek are awesome:


Simply stunning lady joker costume, it is so difficult to find pretty curvy cosplay and she pulls it off flawlessly:
Amazing steampunk strawberry shortcake. I wish that I could sew like this:


Amazing Alyss Heart from The looking glass wars by Kell Kelldar:




All of the cosplayers here are an inspiration and I would love to get to their level.

2 comments: